These parts are manufactured by VULKAN COUPLINGS, Germany pioneers in marine drive technology.
Furtermore, VULKAN components are used in powerplant facilities or in industrial applications as well.
VULKAN production program includes following types, most available from the manufacturing site in Germany but some common ones are also available from our warehouse in Moschato:
The optimized stiffness level in the three directions ensures a good degree of vibration insulation, and at the same time, the VDM-M series is in a position to absorb longitudinal stresses. The insulation in the vertical and lateral directions is achieved by low stiffness. Applications for these resilient anti-vibration mounts include compressors, marine applications, fans, generators, the main drive on ships, and utility vehicles.
- Stable anti-vibration compressor mounts with optimal insulation from
- vibrations based on the stiffness characteristics.
- Built-in centralized limiter.
- Diverse areas of application.
- Type approval by leading classification companies
Nominal load range [kN]
0.40 - 16.50 kN