These parts are manufactured by VULKAN COUPLINGS, Germany pioneers in marine drive technology.
Furtermore, VULKAN components are used in powerplant facilities or in industrial applications as well.
VULKAN production program includes following types, most available from the manufacturing site in Germany but some common ones are also available from our warehouse in Moschato:
The heavy-duty vibration damping mounts of the HD Series have been developed for impact-insulating applications and are particularly suitable for ship drives, diesel generators, and heavy machines where a high level of insulation against low-frequency vibrations is necessary. The HD Mount Series provides dynamic compression of up to 80 mm. As a result, the input stresses on the drive system caused by the impact are reduced to a large extent. Based on the high volume of natural rubber, the HD Mount Series is particularly suitable for applications in which a high level of structure-borne sound insulation is required.
The HD Vibration Isolation Mount Series is available in versions with three different element stiffnesses in order to achieve optimal adjustment to the vibrational response.
- Heavy-duty vibration isolation dampener mounts offer a higher degree of insulation against low-frequency vibrations in propulsion systems on ships.
- Excellent insulation against structure-borne noise
- Outstanding impact-insulating characteristics
- Linear stiffness is characteristic to a large extent.
- Type approval by leading classification companies
Nominal load range [kN]
14.00 - 57.00 kN